Friday, May 30, 2008

Lake Wisconsin Vacation

Me making a huge mess with my lunch!
Tanner guarding the house.

Morgan watching the sunset from the dock.


Uncle Phil, Aunt Christie, and Jenna came to play for a few days.
Don't let my fool smile you-I get sea sickness on the boat-oh no!



That's more like it....


Jenna loved the boat-she was all smiles!
Out to dinner at Hookers Resort.
DaDa and Uncle Phil cooked our steaks for us while we threw cherrios and french fries all over the ground.
DaDa and me and lots of steak in our tummies!

Hanging out in my pool on the deck. I keep trying to eat the pinwheels falling from the tree.
Driving the boat-but not for long. I want off...I have to sit still and wear this life vest thing!
Morgan will not get out of the water. Here she is hanging on to the side of the pier. Thank goodness we shaved her before we came...wet dog yuk!


Tanner doing what he does best...waiting for lunch to be ready!