Wednesday, August 13, 2008

13.5 Months Old

Every morning at 9 am Mommy and I go on a walk through the park. We visit my tree which my family had planted for me in the park when I was born. What a difference a year makes...my tree has grown so much and and so have I. At 13.5 months I weigh 27.5lbs and I am around 34" tall. At that rate Daddy thinks I will be a starting linebacker for the Bears next fall!

Just doing some grounds keeping.

Sometimes I like to get out and push the stroller myself.



YaiYai Nevin got me this cool rain outfit. Now I am ready for the next rainy day.
I like the umbrella the best-what a surprise!



Getting ready for lunch. Eating is what I do best!
Scrambles came over to hang out with my doggies.
Do you think they all know I might drop (aka "throw") some food on the floor??