Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Don't I look dashing?! I have Uncle Andy's old scarf that Grandma made him over 20 years ago.
Doing some light reading with Grandpa before we sit down to eat.
Jenna and I are playing and building up our appetites (which doesn't take very long for me).
I think Aunt Christie is doing the limbo or something behind us...weird huh!!
Yummy! I ate everything....turkey, ham, polish sausage, sweet potatoes, carrots, pierogi, carrot cake...you name it. We are sure lucky Grandma cooked us so much delicious food.
Fine...I will be still for just one second for one photo!
I can't take it anymore...must nap!
Here I am napping with Grandpa.
I slept for over 2 hours in his arms....

....then I moved over to nap some more with Grandma.
....then I moved over to nap some more with Grandma.
I am really a lucky little boy...good health, loving family, yummy food, warm house....lots to be Thankful for. What a wonderful Thanksgiving.