Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beautiful Weather

What beautiful weather....83 degrees and not a cloud in the sky all week long!
Here are some photos of us playing outside all week. Between park trips, swimming pool splashes, and sprinkler time we went through a whole bottle of sunscreen! Well worth it!



Tanner does not like to hover over the sprinkler like Morgan-he prefers to watch us from the sidelines. I splash him time to time just to annoy him!
I think I am Moses here.
(I don't think Moses carried around a hammer all day-bet he wish he had one though!)
Mothers Note: Don't worry folks-it is a "pretend plastic" hammer!



We have to go shopping for a new pool this year. As you can see I have outgrown my one from last year and now it just serves as a huge doggie water bowl. Yes, for all your Morgie lovers out there, that is a "foot longer" (as we call it) of drool hanging from her!