Saturday, August 15, 2009

Boat Trip to the Dunes

It was 95 degrees again today so we hitched the boat up and headed to Lake Michigan to cool off. We went to the Indiana Dunes area and had a really really really fun time! Since mommy said she would lose her mind if all 3 of us where on the boat the doggies went to Spa Nevin's (aka YaiYai and Aunt Debbie's house) for the weekend.
Mommy and me- all smiles as we head out of the channel to the lake.
I was wonderful on the boat this year. I loved going fast and no motion sickness at all!


Here I am pointing out to Daddy where to set the anchor so we can jump off and swim.
It was so sandy we just beached the boat instead. I jumped off and headed for the sand dunes as quick as I possibly could!

Working on getting sand in every single crevice of my body!
My plan is for mommy to find sand in the house for the next week or longer so I did lots of log rolling and digging in the sand.
Yep.
Everyone loves their eyes poked once in awhile.


Daddy and me swimming and by the look on our faces probably peeing too!



Since I loved the boat so much this year I offered to drive us back to the boat ramp.



Luckily Daddy was there to drive too!