Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Memories 2010

Summer is almost over....Bummer! Here are some of our favorite summer memories...I got soooo big! At just 4 months I weigh 17lbs and I am super strong!
Here I am using Tanner as a little backrest.

One of Mommy's favorite things was us joining her in bed after we woke up in the morning. We would all snuggle under the blankets (until one of us elbowed another and then it was all over...usually Jackson doing the elbowing!)



We would try to take a walk to the park everyday (unless it was 95 degrees-which was a lot this summer). Carter loves the stroller and always has his big foot up on the bar like he is chillin' in a lazy boy chair.


We went to Pirates Cove Park one day and had a blast. Here is Aunt Christie and I going down the potato sack slide.




Jenna and I loved the train at Pirates Cove which meant Papa was in for a lot of rides!




I love the wind! I enjoyed spending evenings out in the front yard watching Jackson play with sidewalk chalk.

We did our annual boat trip to the Indiana Dunes. Carter was too little to go and good thing we didn't bring him because it was extra wavy this year....he would have flown out of the boat for sure!


The only time I am allowed to have Doritos....on the boat...where I can jump in the water and rinse off!



One of my favorite trips....finally meeting Thomas in person!!!



We went to Union IL to meet Thomas and go for a ride on him. I especially loved my Thomas tattoo!


Daddy and I riding on one of Thomas's box cars.




Here I am flexing my muscles. We spent many days playing outside on the deck and swimming.


Here I am jumping high into the trees at the Renaissance Fair up in Kenosha.
Fishing with Daddy and Grandma Paula.




And I more than mastered the Jump-A-Roo this summer. I practically break this thing everyday I go in it. Mom and Dad thought Jackson jumped a ton and then along came me...holy smokes!