Can you believe in just 3 days I turn 1 years old! Geez...that was a fast year!
This weekend my family all came over and had a big party to celebrate me!
Here I am with Aunt Christie, Jenna, and Jackson.
Hey...where's my pizza?! Hurry!
Opening presents...well kind of. I more or less let Jackson and Jenna open them and I just played with all my new toys and stuff. Especially my new stroller....my blessed stroller....as you will see later....I never left it's side.
Pinata time Anyone?!
One would think you could never go wrong with a pinata but mom under estimated the toddler patience level. All in all the candy fell and the world was right again. I could care less because my stroller was and still is way more cool than a pinata!
Auntie Debbie got me this wonderful cake with all my favorite guys on it.
Love being sung to...who doesn't!
Happy Birthday to Me!
Daddy, Mommy, Me, and Jackson looking suspicious in the back.
Favorite time...time to eat my smash cake. I wish Mommy didn't put the camera down to take video because you should have seen it....I dove right into this cake. It was everywhere you could imagine....hair, feet, even my armpits. So yummy!