
We just got home from our yearly fall trip to Galena. We had a great time and I was a very, very good boy! Here are some photos from our trip.

We stopped to visit an Alpaca farm. Alpaca's are really gentle animals with very soft fur. They are really friendly and odd looking. They look like a cross between a camel and sheep with buck teeth!

Here is Mommy and I at the Chestnut Mt. Ski Resort. We like to go here in the fall to see the leaves and run down the hills.

At all times I must have a leaf in my hand!

Here I am at the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium just over the IL border in Iowa. Check out this huge catfish!

Enjoying the view of the Mississippi River...and of course...a leaf in my hand.

One day we made a trip to Dyersville, Iowa to see the Field of Dreams movie site. It was in the middle of nowhere but really cool. Here is DaDa and I on the actual field.

We got to run on the field and play. Here I am crossing home plate. DaDa says he will show me this picture one day when I am old enough to see the movie.

Eating my first sushi roll. Yummy!

Saying good-bye to downtown Galena. (Getting ready to throw my hammer on the ground and see what stranger will pick it up...fun game I play!)
What a great trip! We got to see a lot, eat a bunch, and have fun together. Off to hug my doggies back at home!