Just in time to make a bruise somewhere else on me -gotta keep my P's on their toes!
Admiring My Work!
I think what made my eye feel better was the ouchy I gave to the door. (Hole in upper left of door). Don't even ask...let's just say the door should only open one way and I felt differently. Mommy cannot believe my strength. (Yes..that is a wood door and a 16 month old!)
I am gonna give Morgan a run for her money in house destruction!
I think what made my eye feel better was the ouchy I gave to the door. (Hole in upper left of door). Don't even ask...let's just say the door should only open one way and I felt differently. Mommy cannot believe my strength. (Yes..that is a wood door and a 16 month old!)
I am gonna give Morgan a run for her money in house destruction!
