Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009


It was a very Merry Christmas this year at my house! I had been talking about Santa for a month now and was ready for his arrival. On Christmas Eve I put out milk and cookies for him. I insisted that the cookies be dunked in the milk (as above) since I thought he would like them better that way.On Christmas Eve all of Grandma P's family came over to celebrate. Here is Uncle Patrick and I goofing around.

Daddy, Aunt Shannon, Me, Grandma, and Uncle Patrick.



Next morning when I woke up I couldn't believe my eyes! Santa came over night and put so many presents under my tree. (I knew I was good all year!)


Mommy, Daddy, Morgan, Tanner, and I opened gifts all morning long.



One of my favorite gifts was my brand new kitchen!


Playing with my some of my presents wearing my sexy new aviator jacket from YaiYai.



Later Christmas day we headed over to Grandma and Papa's house. Here is Jenna and I helping them open a big present.




Riding on Papa's train- I wasn't scared this time!



Checking out my new Jeep-can't wait to use it.
(I am also making sure Jenna takes home the pink one!)




The Band
Uncle Andy, me, and Daddy playing Aunt Donna's Beatles Guitar Hero.



The next day Aunt Lizzy and her fiancee flew into town to visit. Here is Aunt Lizzy, me, Mommy, Grandma, Aunt Christie, and Jenna hanging out.