Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba!

Yooooooooooooo Gabba Gabba!
Mommy and Daddy took me to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live at the Rosemont Theatre. It is one of my favorite shows (next to Dora and Diego). It was my first theatre trip and I was on my best behavior!

Who is that I see????


It's the Gabba gang!

Brobee, Toodee, Muno, Foofa, DJ Lance Rock, and my favorite...Plex!



I was actually very serious the whole show. (Literally -Mom and Dad couldn't believe I sat in my seat the whole time!) I was trying to figure out how they got out of my TV and onto the stage. I am also enjoying my new Gabba glow stick in this photo.



Daddy and I wearing out DJ Lance Rock glasses. We look cool.
Daddy got a little afraid when Biz Markie (the rapper from the show came out) but I assured him that he wouldn't come near us.



After the balloon song all these balloons fell out of the sky! What a fun time!