Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! After we celebrated Christmas at home we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house because Santa stopped there too!




This is my new technique for opening gifts....lay on top of the present and bite the wrapping paper off.
Mommy says "What the heck was Grandma thinking???"

Check out my cool mop! I love it....I love long stick like things!

I guess everyone was getting nervous when I swung it all around in the air!

In this action photo Grandma is trying to take it away so I will open other gifts....but....I was having none of that and won and kept my mop.





Uncle Phil let me borrow his new super duty plunger that DaDa got him.

I guess there is an inside joke or something....



DaDa and I checking out my new mailbox.

Look at the cool fur on the bottom of Jenna's dress!



All this celebrating is getting me exhausted!





This photo was taken after I tackled Uncle Phil. Jenna thought it was so funny!


Let's get our jackets on...time to go...but wait I need to break something first...this candle looks perfect!


Merry Christmas Everyone!

Love-Jackson XO