Monday, December 1, 2008

First Snowfall of 2008

Whoa Snow!!!


This morning I woke up and I couldn't believe my eyes...snow everywhere! When I let my doggies out to potty they were running around all over the place-they were excited too!
I can't wait till Mommy takes me out to play in it after breakfast!

Getting all suited up to head on out. Gosh there is a lot of stuff to put on! Mommy was in shock...I actually liked my boots and I could walk in them just fine.

We went for our morning walk via sled today. It was a blast!

Mommy kept telling me not to eat yellow snow....she must think it's pretty or something...who knows...she is nuts! She is also nuts to think I will just sit here in this sled and not jump out in a bit!

I am gonna keep my eye out for Santa...with this snow I know he will be coming sometime soon!

What a fun morning...time for a nap!

We could not get Morgan back in the house...she would lay out there all day if we let her!