
Today cousin Jenna, Aunt Christie, Grandma, Mommy and I went to the DuPage Children's Museum. It was a blast! It is a fun place for little kids to learn and play at the same time
. It was really crowded so I didn't run away as much as usual!

This teeter totter was my favorite thing there. I am lucky I didn't shoot Jenna up to the moon!

In this one room you got to make all sorts of noise by banging on stuff. Right up my alley!

Let's build!

Here I am supposed to be learning how to weave. Aren't these karate belts??? I should be practicing my moves then....

Ohh -I love sticks!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever Aunt Christie builds I will be sure to knock it down!

Jenna and I loved the water tables. What a great place to wash away all the germs and play at the same time!

What is with that kids hair???? Holy smokes!

Getting tired...let's crash on this couch with Grandma before we head home.